Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list is McKinsey's report on the future of global manufacturing growth and innovation ...... and the last article is about expecting volatile stocks in early 2013.
- Manufacturing the future: The next era of global growth and innovation (McKinsey Global Institute)
- Have Scientists Found Two Different Higgs Bosons? (Michael Moyer, Scientific American)
- Interview: Ray Dalio, David Rubenstein, Steve Schwartzman (The New York Times)
- Some Bullish 2013 House Price Forecasts (Bill McBride, Calculated Risk)
- Locking Down an American Workforce in the Prison-Corporate Complex (Steve Fraser and Joshua Freeman, Common Dreams)
- Twelve facts about guns and mass shootings in the United States (Ezra Klein, The Washington Post)
- Math Formula Gives New Glimpse Into the Magical Mind of Ramanujan (Science News, Science Daily) Hat tip to Sanjeev Kulkarni.
- The Investment Outlook for 2013: Income Outcome (David Rosenberg, Gluskin Sheff Research)
- The Ghosts Of Fiat Currencies Past (Frank Holmes, Daily Markets)
- Stocks May Prove Volatile Early Next Year (Elizabeth Wine, On Wall Street)