Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list is titled "The French Death Rattle" ...... and the last article discusses the trade-off between economic growth and deficit reduction.
- The French Death Rattle (Brigette Granville, Project Syndicate)
- Another US Shooting: Further Manifestation of US Government Corruption (Elliott Morss, Morss Global Finance) Written several mass shootings ago.
- Take This One Simple Step NOW to Protect Yourself from the "Fiscal Clff" (Paul Tracy, Dividend Opportunities)
- CHART OF THE DAY: Here's The Recession Indicator That Bears Are Passing Around (Sam Ro, Business Insider)
- How the Federal Fiscal Cliff Will Shift to the States (Melanie Wadell, AdvisorOne)
- Cities with the highest home ownership costs (Investment News)
- The Death of the Dollar? (Rob Arnott, Research Affiliates, Advisor Perspectives)
- What is the purpose of the charitable tax deduction? Who will be hurt if it’s reduced? (Rodger Malcolm Mitchell, Monetary Sovereignty)
- Susan Rice Didn’t Deserve State Post, Let Alone Her U.N. Role (Jacob Heilbrunn, The Daily Beast)
- The Trade-Off Between Economic Growth and Deficit Reduction (Laura D'Andrea Tyson, Economix)