Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list is Barry Ritholtz discussing the diffrence between risk and uncertainty ...... and the last article how the U.S. could eliminate its need for foreign oil.
- Defining Risk Versus Uncertainty (Barry Ritholtz, The Big Picture)
- Do Banks Have a Fiscal Cliff of Their Own to Worry About? (Meghan Foley, Wall St. Cheat Sheet)
- On Understanding the History of Technological Change (David Warsh, economicprincipals.com) Hat tip to Barry Ritholtz at The Big Picture.
- National Association of Manufacturers study outlines EPA-induced costs (Barry Cassell, energybiz) Study shows EPA rules on coal-fired plants have higher costs than EPA says. Hat tip to Robert Millman.
- How Corruption Is Strangling U.S. Innovation (James Allworth, Harvard Business Review)
- Yet More CEO Hypocracy (James Kwak, The Baseline Scenario) Hat tip to Lynn Wheeler.
- Who's Hellen Keller? (Ruth Hubbard, Teaching Tolerance) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- The Future of Special Operations (Linda Robinson, Foreign Affairs)