Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list is a discussion of why tax rates should not affect desirability of owning dividend paying stocks ...... and the last is about Elizabeth Warren's new position in the U.S. senate.
- More Reasons to own Dividend Paying Shares (Dion's Fidelity Independent Adviser)
- 2 Investigators: Burglary Call Stalls At City's 9-1-1 Center (CBS Chicago) Hat tip to Steve Griffin.
- Surfing the Desert States of India (Eric Hansen, Outside)
- Dutch Startup Hopes to Fund Mars Mission With Reality TV Show (David Sydiongco, Slate) Plan for the first human colony on the Red Planet.
- What the Flows Show: Investors Preparing for the Fiscal Cliff (Dodd Kittsley, iShares Blog)
- Think Like a Thief (Jeff Clark, Casey Research)
- Accounting Fraud in US-listed Chinese Companies (Matt Atkins, Financier Worldwide)
- EU plans to fight youth unemployment (Deutsche Weld)
- It's a record! And other thoughts on the consumerism frenzy (Phillip Blnchard, Business Journalism, 05 December 2012) Hat tip to Barry Ritholtz at The Big Picture
- How Republicans Put Elizabeth Warren In The Senate - And On The Banking Committee (@LOLGOP, The National Memo, 04 December 2012)