Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list is Adam Levitin asking why so few foreclosures ...... and the last discusses how insider traders are caught.
- Where Are the Foreclosures? (Adam Levitin, Credit Slips)
- Lost Brook Dispatches: The Allure of Lost Brook (Pete Nelson, The Adirondack Almanac) A special treat or those who love high places and flowing water.
- A new breed of micro fuel cells (R&D Magazine)
- Are Clouds Gathering Over Google's Stock? (Sam Eichner, Wall St. Cheat Sheet)
- The Vermont Currency Commons Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- Crunching the numbers shows how Obama and Romney were polls apart (Harry J. Enten, The Guardian)
- Is it copper's time to shine? (Gary Kamen, Futures Magazine)
- The nineteen top idiotic comments about the economy (Rodger Malcolm Mitchell, Monetary Sovereignty)
- Brief look at the NYSE building history (New York Financial Press, Video)