Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list is "Morsi's Mistake" ...... and the last is Jeff Gundlach's view of coming financial catastrophe.
- Morsi's Mistake (Steven A. Cook, Foreign Affairs) Hat tip to David Mikhail, Council on Foreign Relations.
- Trying to Secede? Don't Waste Your Time (Chip Wood, Personal Liberty Digest)
- November's Fascinations of the Month (Michael A. Robinson, Era of Radical Change) Nano tech "dog nose", electricity from wastewater and more.
- Sandy, the Storm with Two Names (Squidoo) Personal story about Sandy (Frankenstorm).
- 2008? That's Ancient History, Right? (Douglas French, Laissez Faire Today)
- As Supersymmetry Fails Test, Forcing Physics to Seek New Ideas (Natalie Wolchover, Simons Foundation) Hat tips to Scientific American and Naked Capitalism.
- Is China Over-Investing and Does it Matter? (Il Houng Lee, Murtaza Syed, and Liu Xueyan, IMF Working Paper)
- Arctic sea ice larger than US melted this year (Michael Casey, Associated Press, Yahoo News)
- U.S. defends Mohawk land claim (David Somerstein, North Country Public Radio) Hat tip to The Adirondack Almanack.
- Clinton County expects tax auction of disputed properties to go on (Joe LeTemplio, Plattsburgh Press Republican) The federal government tries to protect Native American land (see preceding Mohawk article) while local government tries to take it away. Hat tip to The Adirondack Almanack.
- Jeff Gundlach: 'Financial Catastrophe Just Over the Horizon' (John Sullivan, AdvisorOne)