Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list is a lament that we appear to be suffering from systemic stupidity...... and the last is a an analysis that shows 2009-2012 have seen the highest rate of federal deficit reduction in the past 60 years.
- Do we have a broken OODA loop? Or are we just stupid? (Fabius Maximus)
- The Skill Set of the Young and Smart (Jeffrey Tucker, Laissez Faire Today)
- The Theory of Money and Credit at 100 (John P. Cochran, The Circle Bastiat, Ludwig von Mises Istitute)
- On the Road to Zero Growth (by Jeremy Grantham, Advisor Perspectives)
- Hayek, Friedman, and the Illusions of Conservative Economics (Robert M. Solow, The New Republic)
- Shale Gas Bubble About to Burst: Art Burman, Bill Powers (Steve Horn, Desmogblog) Hat tip to Naked Capitalism.
- Municipalities may add public-private partnerships to infrastructure building arsenal (Melissa Leong, Financial Post) Hat tip to The Economic Straight Talk Newsletter.
- The Age of Financial Repression (Sylvester Eiffinger and Edin Mujagic, Project Syndicate)