Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list for today has an article about JP Morgan's call of India as the top BRIC investment for 2013 ...... and the last is John Mauldin's discussion of the next bubble.
- India is JP Morgan's top BRIC market for 2013; underweight on China (Bloomberg, The Economic Times, 20 November 2012) Hat tip to Sanjeev Kulkarni.
- The Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts of the United States (Federal Reserve Board)
- Israel becomes its enemy (Fabius Maximus)
- A Potential Cease-Fire and the New Regional Dynamic (Stratfor) Sign-up for free e-mail newsletter required before reading
- Obama's China Encirclement Policy: Why It's Likely to Work (Michael Hirsh, National Journal)
- Will China's leaders reform? I have no idea (Isaac Stone Fish, Foreign Policy)
- 10 Unspoken Marriage Rules (Dawn Papandrea, Woman's Day)
- There's Another Massive Source of Energy Coming, And The World Has George W. Bush To Thank (Rob Wile, Business Insider)
- Three Events That Sum Up The Week (Frank Holmes, Daily Markets)
- States given more time to decide on health exchange plan (Bloomberg, Employee Benefit Adviser)
- Preparing for a new era of knowledge work (Susan Lund, James Manyika and Sree Ramaswamy, McKinsey Quarterly)
- The Next Chapters in the Republican War on Math: Tax Cuts and Austerity (Heather Boushey, The Atlantic)
- The Next Bubble (John Mauldin, Thoughts from the Frontline)